Heya guys! Welcome to my cloud! Have fun! :D

Tuesday 12 February 2008

So... it's Tuesday. Other than deciding never to meddle in anything ever again, I haven't done a lot today. We won't go into that because Ariane's just cheered me up and stopped me feeling like a complete idiot.

What else is there to say?

Ooh, we get to look at a brain in Biology tomorrow! That sounds fun! :D Apparently it's just weirdly textured and you can't see a lot, but it's all strangely fascinating.

Skins Series 2 started last night, and boy it was good! Nick's brain damage was very depressing for most of it, but then his success in writing his name and his pure happiness because he could go to school was so adorable I nearly cried. And Maxxie is just lovely too! It's fab that he's apparently not actually gay in real life as that makes it OK to fancy him! hehe! Can't wait 'til next week's episode!

Had my 4th driving lesson yesterday afternoon. SO fun! I got to go on the dual carriageway! And ssshhh... I blatantly didn't speed!!! Haha, it was only 72mph! :P I drove all the way to Exeter and back, so I'm proud of myself! :D

Mum's birthday tomorrow! :D

love Martha xxxxxxxxx

No comments: